The eco-herd-software has in addition to determining and reporting when a cow is in heat the EcoHeat Software also receives and processes information relating to the general wellness of the cow. The system provides data regarding movement and posture, (lying/standing) and irregular activity, thus able to notify and anticipate events and possible health issues.
The EcoHeat Software employs a range of graphs and reports which conveniently enables you to keep track of each cow and its conditions and to maintain a complete, up to date database on all animals in the herd.
Reports of the eco-herd-software
- Ready for service – Cows in-heat that are ready for insemination
- Suspected in-heat – Cows with high activity that are suspected to be in-heat
- Cows in-heat – Cows with in heat or insemination event
- Inactive tags – Indication for malfunctioning tags, or tags that fell off the animal
- Lying/Standing ratio report – indication of cow health i.e. lameness, mastitis, etc.
- Irregular behavior – exceptions of low activity cows, high activity and activity related to certain hours or animal conditions
- Daily average steps per hour over the lactation:
- Set in-heat and insemination events for cows that show on the report
- Export the reports to Excel or other applications
Graphs displayed bye the eco-herd-software
- Activity graph in a convenient sliding window
- Activity Resolution viewing scale: 1,2,4,6,8,12,24 hours
- Up to 30 days high resolution (activity and posture) history
- Posture (lying/standing) graph in combination with activity
- Selected lactation – current and historical
- Multiple lactations
EcoHerd SoftwareThe EcoFlow advanced features integrate with our EcoHerd software to produce advanced monitoring and management abilities.By integrating all the system’s components, EcoHerd can automatically and accurately collect, analyze, monitor and manage the general herd’s and the individual cow’s status and generate reports to assist daily decision making and offer ongoing dairy management support.
- High resolution, continuous monitoring of production
- Risk reduction (e.g. prevents mistakes: antibiotic milk withdrawal)
- Advanced and early detection of illness
- Linked to different animal identification (from manual to fully automatic ID), per stall and at the entry of the parlor
- Information can be accessed on a daily basis, in the parlor and on the PC